Phi Delta Theta has a long history at Oregon State dating back to the days of OAC. Oregon Beta of Phi Delta Theta began with the pledge by its local Kappa Sigma Nu that it will be: “PHI DELTA THETA OR NOTHING!” The chapter was chartered on January 2, 1918 and installed on March, 1918. From its earliest days the chapter had been at the top in academics, athletics and leadership. The early days were punctuated with outstanding men of character.
The Chapter Today
Currently we are the third largest chapter at Oregon State. Last term the chapters overall GPA was a 3.23.
The Chapter House
The chapter house was built in 1928 and had an addition in 1955 and a general improvement in 1964. Another improvement took place in 1999.
- NW 13th Street and Monroe Ave
- Adjacent to the SW corning of campus
- Fraternal Living
- Large Study Rooms
- High Speed Wifi Internet
- Large Kitchen
- Spacious basement with TVs, Pool Table and Weight Room
- Landry onsite
- Guest Bedroom
- Live in Residential Advisor
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Outside deck and covered porch
- Outside fire pit
- Large back yard